News for 29-Oct-20
The Best stress management website
All the stress management information you need to know about is right
here. Presented and researched by http://www.md-news.net. We've searched
the information super highway far and wide to provide you with the
best stress management site on the internet today. The links below will
assist you in your efforts to find the information that you are looking
Our research on many products, including stress management, has revealed that many suppliers are now offering stress management freight free. This will change the numbers in your favour.
The only way for you to fully determine the price elements on offer is to click on the links for the stress management merchants which are clearly shown on this page. Our links will take you straight to their website where you will be able to add up the numbers on their online stress management products with those in normal stress management shops. We definitely think the numbers will stack up in your favour.
MD News Resources stress management to inpatient and outpatient surgery
t Fool With A Seizure
by: News Canada
(NC)-You and a friend are enjoying an outing when -suddenly-your companion appears to lose consciousness, falls to the ground and starts to shake uncontrollably. The person is having a seizure. How can you help?
St. John Ambulance, Canada's leader in first aid training and products, offers these tips.
1. Make the area safe for the casualty. Keep onlookers away.
2. Don't try to restrict the person's movements in the convulsion. Gently guide them to protect them from injury.
3. Carefully loosen any tight clothing, especially around the neck.
4. Never put anything in the mouth of the casualty, between the teeth or attempt to hold their tongue.
5. Never try to give the person food or drink.
6. After a seizure, assess the casualty for injuries.
7. Keep the casualty at rest for up to an hour, regularly monitoring pulse and breathing.
8. Seek medical attention if the casualty does not fully recover, or has a second major seizure within a few minutes.
9. If this is the first time the person has had a seizure, always get medical help.
10. Learn what to do in an emergency - take St. John Ambulance first aid training. Contact the office in your area or check us out online at www.sja.ca.
|Medical Meetings On The Net Medical Meetings Fantasy Football|